Thursday, September 04, 2014

Missing the biggest reason

So someone I know posted a link to this article on an ultra-liberal, twenty-something, sex-focused website, which should be taken with a grain of salt simply as a result of its source. I mean, when one article is naively titled Losing A Parent Is The Worst Heartbreak, and others deal with things like sex with the boss, nude selfies, how an open marriage arrangement showed a woman what she really needed, well, the entire website should just be ignored.

But I hadn't yet seen the rest of the site's contents when I followed this one link, and my immediate reaction was: Geez, you've completely missed the biggest reason. Now that I see that these articles mostly appear to be written by worldly young people, I am not at all surprised; they simply lack the experience to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment