Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Red flags

There can be little question about my frame of mind when I'm disappointed in making it through each intersection safely or completing my ride without giving myself a coronary.

I love you.  I just desperately wish we had more common interests, that we got excited about or were intrigued by the same things or enjoyed more of the same activities. I wish that I could share with you all of the things I struggle with, and not be afraid of you feeling threatened by them, or not judge that if I'm not going to do anything stupid about them you'd just rather not know these thoughts.  I wish I had just an iota of hope that I was ever going to feel differently.

But please, don't ever think that I want out.  I want to love you for our whole lives. I'd rather be miserable loving you than try to live without you, or to live with myself if I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment