Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Here's a great idea!

Why don't you leave two of my favorite CDs loose in your car to get scratched up beyond recovery, and when I discover them, why don't you try to tell me it's my fault that two of my favorite CDs are now ruined?  


I realize that there is this narrow range of music that we both like, but if you can't take care of the media, couldn't you just learn to live without it?  I wouldn't be nearly as miffed about this if you could acknowledge that something like this might be your own fault.  "Oh, I didn't realize.  I'm sorry!" would work so much better than "How is that my fault?"  News flash: if uncased CDs have been flopping around in your car, rubbing against each other and whatever other objects they encounter, it's your fault.  There aren't any unprotected CDs in my car, and I don't leave any media unprotected.  Ever.


Then I can get all snippy like this, and be in a snit all night, over something that really isn't all that important - and certainly not worth the degree of irritation I'm taking from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment