Monday, July 18, 2016

Very nice weekend

Well, Friday night is lost in the blur of the weekend, aside from an early bed time and broken night's sleep. But Saturday's run was wonderful, and between the massage afterward and being well hydrated I had no issues with cramping. I slept better than all summer on Saturday night, and Sunday morning got a yard chore at least partially done. Then I watched a great round of golf; it was a shame both guys couldn't win this Open Championship. We enjoyed a really nice dinner with a dear friend, followed by taking my sweetie out for a $1.46 cone to celebrate Graeter's 146th anniversary.

Alas, I didn't sleep as well last night, but got up for a CrossFit session anyway this morning. I sure wish I hadn't interrupted my friend's sleep, though, so she could have joined me.

I think one of the best parts about where we are right now is the great communication we're sharing about things. I'm a little concerned about what "back to normal" might mean for both of us in another few weeks, but am meanwhile determined to enjoy this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment