Friday, July 12, 2013

Short shots . . .

If there's one thing worse than when the WOTD is already in the vocabulary of 98% of English speakers, it's when they don't bother to share any etymology, either . . .

Today I am having jealousy issues. I'm sure they will go away tomorrow, though, in my first free fall - well, of more than a few feet, of course; everyone has fallen that far . . .

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm glad to be a person who at least considers each day how I should be spending my time, rather than just deciding all day long what I want to do next . . .

So I've been asked to serve as treasurer instead of leadership team member. Maybe it's just the thing I need to get over my fear of dealing with money; maybe it's a good thing for me to do that with someone else's money, where there would be no chance for surprises. Umm, probably not . . .

Looking through possible recipes for Sunday and Wednesday, and realizing that most of the ones I'm rejecting look positively yummy to me . . .

Okay, time to get back to how I should be spending my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment