Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Looming failure

actually, i have failed already; i just didn't "finish failing," as i tend to think of it. i'm resisting, but not with all i have and not fully relying on my Savior. i'm believing the lies that my failure is inevitable and that this self-indulgent pleasure is desirable, instead of renouncing them.

Stupid brain.

18 days? Really? Is that all the chastity and determination you have? you

Weak excuse of a man.

let me take this moment, then: in the Name of Jesus, i renounce the lie that i will inevitably fail at walking in holiness, and the lie that the pleasure i have sought my whole life is desirable; in the Name of Jesus, i repent of impure thoughts and fantasies, and of self-pleasure; in the Name of Jesus i renounce the spirits of bisexuality, carnality, adultery; in the Name of Jesus, i embrace the truth that i am weak, and i lean on His strength to accomplish in me what i have been unable to accomplish for myself; in the Name of Jesus, i break the hold of any spirit with which i have ever participated in these areas that i have renounced, and i command them to leave right now and never return, in the Authority of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment