Thursday, February 16, 2017

Finding His strength in my weakness

Every time I repent, forgive, and renounce in Jesus' authority, and receive the Father's blessing - hey, there's all Five Keys! - I feel free. But I'm still weak in the areas in which I've had to repent, just in the flesh rather than in spiritual bondage. And to the degree that I don't lean on Jesus' strength, my weakness will continue to trip me up. But when I know I'm weak, and renounce the lie that this weakness is something other than what it really is, and ask Jesus to supply the strength that I lack, I find a better answer than just continuing to fall.

It was pretty easy to do this when it was obviously a big deal. It's when we believe the lie that some sins are really no big deal that we fail to be transformed the way that He wants for us, in His perfect Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment