Friday, March 11, 2016

A different interpretation

In this modern era, I'm sure most people would interpret the dream from which I just awoke as proof of my bisexuality, which, they would insist, there's nothing wrong with. And since my wife was in this dream, too, along with this other couple, they'd say I wasn't even cheating on her (in my dream).

But in light of my recent reading, which I'm not tagging here as I don't want this post to appear in that thread, I instead see this as a chance to choose the identity with which I will identify. I turn away from that dream/fantasy, renounce it as the empty promise that my heart knows it is, and make my stand as my Father's son, to walk in the purity to which He calls me and in which He alone empowers me to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment