Sunday, March 02, 2014

The bigger picture

I am also tired of having to continually remind myself of the bigger picture. (Now, I'm not referring to The Big Picture, the one that's painted on the walls of a huge round room in a secret government building somewhere around Washington D.C.  Nor am I talking about They, who have an office in The Pentagon around the corner from the generals' latrine with a brass-plated sign on the door that says "They." Nor am I talking about Air Force Dollars, which are blue with Curtis LeMay's portrait on the front. -- Dang, just noticed that old Curt passed away in 1990, about two years before I got out of the service. I think I might have known that once. It's probably way past time to redo that old joke about Air Force Dollars, though. But I digress.) At any rate, to stop doing that would be a really bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment