Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wildest dreams

From an interview with Archie, Peyton, and Eli Manning.  (Read the interview from Rick Reilly first if you think you're going to want to, because this is the end of it.)  This is Archie:

"You know, I said to [Olivia] one night -- I was in bed, reading something about the boys in a magazine -- and I said, 'Honey, we've been married 35 years now. Did you ever, in your wildest dreams, think you and I would have children that would do these amazing things?'

"And she said, 'Archie, very seldom are you in my wildest dreams.'"

I hope that he either made that up or that she was just teasing him.  But at the moment I feel luckier than Archie Manning, because after 30 years of marriage my wife and I are still very much in each others' wildest dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment